The 2015 Customer Satisfaction Survey closed on November 17. We received responses from 503 students, 41 faculty, and 27 staff members. The Library faculty will now evaluate the data and comments to determine what our users like about the Library and what they would like to see changed. We will share our findings in the Feedback Express column of the blog.
Drum roll, please…
…And the winners of the survey drawing are as follows:
- $100 Amazon Gift Card: Ms. Renee Hudnall (School of Business & Leadership)
- $50 Amazon Gift Card: Mr. Richard Curtis (School of Divinity)
- $25 Amazon Gift Card: Mr. Kevin Pleasants (School of Divinity)
- $50 Amazon Gift Card: Mr. Lawrence Trotman (College of Arts & Sciences)
- $50 Amazon Gift Card: Dr. Miguel Alvarez (School of Divinity)
The Library sincerely thanks everyone who took the survey.