The Library provides online access to The Chronicle of Higher Education and The Chronicle of Philanthropy. Current Regent students, staff, and faculty can access this important publication from the Library Databases.
Content in The Chronicle of Higher Education Online includes:
- The latest news in academe, updated daily.
- All text from the current issue, posted every Monday morning.
- A searchable archive going back to September 1989.
- Data from the annual Almanac and other Chronicle reports in easy-to-search databases.
- Special reports on admissions, diversity, information technology, and more.
Content in The Chronicle of Philanthropy Online includes:
- News, trend analysis, and fundraising strategies from the current issue, posted every Monday morning.
- A searchable archive going back to October 1997.
- Data from our annual survey of giving, foundations, and executive salaries.
- Ranking of charities in an easy-to-search database.
- Database of grant announcements from foundations and corporations.
For more information about content or using the Library’s online subscriptions to The Chronicle of Higher Education and The Chronicle of Philanthropy, please contact the reference desk at email@example.com.