- Ambrose Digital Video—Over 1,200 award-winning, streaming videos in social studies, literature, fine arts, and the sciences.
- Business Insights: Global—Designed especially for the undergraduate business student, Business Insights: Global allows researchers to analyze companies, industries, and economies around the world.
- Gale World Scholar—A new regional-studies resource ideal for research in history, anthropology, political science, diplomacy, sociology, economics and comparative studies. The database currently contains a module for Latin America. A Middle East module is on the horizon.
Regent students, staff, and faculty may access these databases with their Regent ID & Password via the links above. The trial of Ambrose Digital Video lasts through November 24, 2011; the Business Insights: Global and Gale World Scholar trials last through November 22, 2011.
The Library also has trials for two additional business databases for company and industry research:
- Hoovers/First Research—Best in class data made up of 65 million companies, 85 million people, and 700 industries.
- BizMiner—Industry financial ratios, balance sheet and detailed Profit & Loss statements for 5,500 lines of business.
Regent University students, staff, and faculty may request access to Hoovers/First Research and BizMiner by contacting Harold Henkel at firstname.lastname@example.org. The trial for these databases lasts through November 17, 2011.
As always, the Library welcomes comments and concerns about all of our electronic resources. Please send feedback about these trial databases to email@example.com.