- Ambrose Digital Video—Over 1,200 award-winning, streaming videos in social studies, literature, fine arts, and the sciences.
- Business Insights: Global—Designed especially for the undergraduate business student, Business Insights: Global allows researchers to analyze companies, industries, and economies around the world.
- Gale World Scholar—A new regional-studies resource ideal for research in history, anthropology, political science, diplomacy, sociology, economics and comparative studies. The database currently contains a module for Latin America. A Middle East module is on the horizon.
Regent students, staff, and faculty may access these databases with their Regent ID & Password via the links above. The trial of Ambrose Digital Video lasts through November 24, 2011; the Business Insights: Global and Gale World Scholar trials last through November 22, 2011.
- HooversFirst Research—Best in class data made up of 65 million companies, 85 million people, and 700 industries.
- BizMiner—Industry financial ratios, balance sheet and detailed Profit & Loss statements for 5,500 lines of business.
Regent University students, staff, and faculty may request access to HooversFirst Research and BizMiner by contacting Harold Henkel at email@example.com. The trial for these databases lasts through November 17, 2011.
The Library also has trials for two additional business databases for company and industry research: