Primo is coming!! The Regent University Library will be migrating to a more robust system on June 14, 2022. We are very excited to be able to offer this powerful, innovative tool, which is the most widely used academic platform worldwide. We will be able to meet all your research needs in one convenient location.
The Library Satisfaction Survey is now live through Tuesday, February 15. It takes only five minutes to complete and you have chance to win a $25 or $50 Amazon gift card.
How to Enter:
- The contest runs Monday, August 23 to Sunday, August 29.
- Like our new Facebook page and follow us on Instagram (the contest is also open to old members).
- On Monday through Friday, we will post a photo of our fearless mascot Robbie or Bobbi along with a question-of-the-day. Comment with an answer to the daily question. Each comment equals one raffle ticket in the drawing, up to two per post.
- The contest closes on Sunday, August 29 at midnight. Drawing for the five gift cards will take place on Monday, August 30.
- The contest is open to all currently enrolled Regent students.
- Winners must be following us on Facebook or Instagram (preferably both!)
- Winners will be contacted via direct message on Instagram or Facebook on Tuesday Aug 31.
Good luck and please help spread the word about our contest!
In anticipation of the launch of Regent’s new music degrees, the Library has subscribed to the world’s most respected music reference database, Oxford Music Online. Oxford Music Online actually comprises three reference works, Oxford Dictionary of Music, Oxford Companion to Music, and the famous Grove Music Online. Together, these three resources include more than 70,000 articles written by the world’s most authoritative scholars. Although essential resources for professional musicians and researchers, most of the entries are accessible to anyone wishing to learn more about music. To begin exploring Oxford Music Online, click here. Please send comments or questions to email@example.com.