The Library faculty encourages faculty members to hold a class inside the Library. If desired, a librarian subject specialist can be present to work with students in their research. To reserve the tables in the Reference area for a session, please contact your school’s Library liaison.
Congratulations to members of the Library Faculty who gave presentations at professional conferences this summer:
2008 Annual Off-Campus Library Services Conference; Salt Lake City, Utah
- Marta Lee, Peer-review 101: Get Ready to Make Your Mark
Association of Christian Librarians 2008 Annual Conference; Quincy, Massachusetts
- Sara Baron, Balancing Skills Training and Spiritual Enrichment in Library Staff Professional Development
- Georgianne Bordner, Providing Access to Electronic Resources and Library Training with The Librarians’ Manual
- Sandra Yaegle, Chat Reference: How Goes the Revolution?
American Theological Library Association 2008 Annual Conference; Ottawa, Ontario
- Sara Baron, Acquiring Special Collections: Faculty Intentions, Family Inclinations, Librarian Interventions, Student Interjections.