We often receive the question “how do I renew my books online?”
There is no need ever to incur Library fines when you can renew your books 247 online!
Instructions for Renewing Books Online
- Direct your internet browser to the Library catalog.
- On the upper right tab on the screen click on My Record.
- Enter your Regent ID and password, and then click on Submit.
- A screen will appear that will list “all” of the items that you have checked out along with the due date. NOTE: If there are fines or overdue items on your card, items cannot be renewed online. If there are no fines or overdue items, there are boxes in front of the titles.
- Click in a box to place a check in the box of the item(s) you want to renew.
- Click Renew Selected or Renew All at the bottom of the page. Renew Selected only renews the items checked. Renew All renews all items that can be renewed.
If the book is successfully renewed, it will give the new due date. If the book can not be renewed (e.g. there is a hold), there will be a message explaining why.